ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT CENTER
BRAINS Institute Peshawar has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Small & Medium Enterprise Development Authority (SMEDA), Government of Pakistan for setting up an Entrepreneurship Development Center in Brains institute Peshawar Campus
The Center, established with technical assistance from SMEDA, will have primary focus on achieving the following objectives
- Act as a resource for regional SME support.
- Identify the problems as well as opportunities for SMEs in KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA Region through research & consultations, thus leading to economic development in the Province.
- Maximize awareness of and disseminate knowledge of Entrepreneurship, amongst the population, who has the motivation, drive and potential to organize, setup, and manage a business of their own.
- Organize different capacity building programs, short courses for SMEs of the Province, including arranging events, with the aim of promoting the SMEs of the Region.
5. Develop the Center to be the primary link between the Institute and the commercial world by introducing and promoting the EDC to SMEs, business clusters, trade bodies and other stakeholders etc.
This Entrepreneurship Development Center is being set up with the mission of promoting entrepreneurial culture in the Region and to promote and support Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the Region by undertaking different initiatives.