Fitness and pre-qualification are two key criteria for admission at BRAINS.
- 1- FITNESS;
Admissions committees have been constituted for each course to establish fitness criteria and evaluate candidates for admission, within prescribed period of One month. The fitness criteria are also publically available on the website and or program announcement. Admissions will be granted on the basis of fitness to pursue a course of study, as determined by the admissions committee, when applied by an applicant against admission announcement.
- 2- PreQualification;
- 1. 12 years of schooling for admission in undergraduate programs
- 2. 14 years of education for MSc and MCom etc
- 3. 16 years of education for MS, MBA and other graduate programs
- 3 - Additional Process requirements
- 4. Application form
- 5. Identity document (form-B or ID card)
- 6. College leaving / character certificate
While admission to different programs entail different criterion, generally a minimum passing percentage is required for all programs. In addition, for some programs relevant entry tests marks are also required. Consult individual program page for further details